Wireless N Unified Service Router
- 8 x 10/100/1000Mbps LAN ports.
- 1 x 10/100/1000Mbps WAN ports (Second WAN port can be configured as DMZ port)
- 45Mbps plaintext firewall throughput
- 35Mbps 3DES/AES VPN throughput
- Concurrent session: 20,000
- VPN Tunnel: 25
- Support IEEE 802.11n ratified version
- One USB 2.0 ports support print server, Share Port and WCN functionality
- Support SSL VPN feature.
- Support static IPv6 addresses/routing, DHCPv6, IPv6 over PPPoE and IPv6 in IPv4 tunneling.
- Support route failover and route load balancing.
1x Gigabit WAN Port
8x Gigabit LAN Port
1x RJ-45 (console)
Firewall Throughput2: 45 Mbps
VPN Throughput3: 35 Mbps
Concurrent Sessions: 20,000
New Sessions: 200 per second
Firewall policies: 200
Internet connection type
Web Content Filtering (static URL, keywords)
Intrusion Prevention System (signature package included in firmware)
IEEE 802.1q VLAN (port-based)
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
VPN tunnels: 25
Encryption: DES, 3DES, AES, Twofish, Blowfish, CAST-128, NULL
PPTP clients: 25
L2TP clients: 25
IPSec NAT traversal
Dead Peer Detection
SSL Virtual Private Network (SSL VPN)
SSL VPN tunnels: 5
SSL encryption: DES, 3DES, AES
SSL Message Integrity: MD5, SHA1
Advanced IDP/IPS Subscription
Maximum bandwidth limitation
Bandwidth control (3 classes, port-based QoS)
Web-based user interface (HTTP, HTTPS)
SNMP v1, v2c, v3
Physical & Environmental
Internal Power Supply (12VDC, 2.5A)
Max. power consumption: 12.6 W.
Dimensions: 140 x 203 x 35 mm
Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C
Storage Temperature: -20° to 70° C
Operating Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
EMI: FCC Class B, CE Class B, C-Tick
Safety: cUL, LVD (EN60950-1)
MTBF: 250,000 hours
1 Actual performance may vary depending on network conditions and activated services.
2 The maximum Firewall plaintext throughput is based on RFC2544 testing methodologies.
3 VPN throughput is measured using UDP traffic at 1420 byte packet size adhering to RFC 2544