6 PCIe Slots Perfect for Mining
Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
On board M.2 Connector for Fast Data Transfer
8-channel HD Audio with High Quality Audio Capacitors
Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
Realtek GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ Technology
1.Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
2.L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
1.Intel® H110 Express Chipset
1.2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4.Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5.Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
6.Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
* To support 2400 MHz or XMP memory, you must install a 7th generation processor.
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support: 1.1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
Maximum shared memory of 1 GB
1.Realtek® ALC887 codec
2.High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4.Support for S/PDIF Out
1.Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2.5 x PCI Express x1 slots
(All of the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Chipset: 1.1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA SSD support)
2.4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors," for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
Chipset: 1.4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2.6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.2 x PCIe power connectors
4.1 x CPU fan header
5.3 x system fan headers
6.4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
7.1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
8.1 x front panel header
9.1 x front panel audio header
10.1 x S/PDIF Out header
11.1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 header
12.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
13.1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
14.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1.1 x PS/2 mouse port
2.1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
3.1 x parallel port
4.1 x serial port
5.1 x D-Sub port
6.2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
7.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
8.1 x RJ-45 port
9.3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
1.iTE® I/O Controller Chip
3.Fan speed detection
5.Fan fail warning
6.Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1.2 x 64 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3.Support for DualBIOS™
4.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
1.Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2.Support for Q-Flash
3.Support for Xpress Install
1.Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
1.Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
2.Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
1.ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 19.0cm
1.Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2.Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.