Ľutujeme, ale tento produkt už nie je v našej ponuke.
|Formát základnej dosky||mATX|
Supports 7th / 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Dual Channel DDR4, 2 DIMMs
Audio Noise Guard with High Quality Audio Capacitors
Realtek® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
All new GIGABYTE™ APP Center, simple and easy use
Support Intel® Small Business Basics
1.Support for 7th/6th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1151 package
* For 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors support need to update the latest BIOS.
2.L3 cache varies with CPU
(Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)
1.Intel® H110 Express Chipset
1.2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 32 GB of system memory
* Due to a Windows 32-bit operating system limitation, when more than 4 GB of physical memory is installed, the actual memory size displayed will be less than the size of the physical memory installed.
2.Dual channel memory architecture
3.Support for DDR4 2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4.Support for ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
5.Support for non-ECC UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
(Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel® HD Graphics support: 1.1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
2.Maximum shared memory of 1024 MB
1.Realtek® ALC887 codec
2.High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you have to use an HD front panel audio module and enable the multi-channel audio feature through the audio driver.
4.Support for S/PDIF Out
1.Realtek® GbE LAN chip (10/100/1000 Mbit)
1.1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
(The PCI Express x16 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
2.2 x PCI Express x1 slots
(The the PCI Express x1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.)
Chipset: 1.4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
Chipset: 1.4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB headers)
2.6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 4 ports available through the internal USB headers)
Internal I/O Connectors
1.1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2.1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector
3.4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
4.1 x CPU fan header
5.1 x system fan header
6.1 x front panel header
7.1 x front panel audio header
8.1 x S/PDIF Out header
9.1 x USB 3.0/2.0 header
10.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 headers
11.1 x Trusted Platform Module (TPM) header
12.1 x Clear CMOS jumper
Back Panel Connectors
1.1 x PS/2 mouse port
2.1 x PS/2 Keyboard port
3.1 x D-Sub port
4.2 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports
5.2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
6.1 x RJ-45 port
7.3 x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
1.iTE® I/O Controller Chip
1.System voltage detection
2.CPU/System temperature detection
3.CPU/System fan speed detection
4.CPU/System overheating warning
5.CPU/System fan fail warning
6.CPU/System fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
1.1 x 64 Mbit flash
2.Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3.PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
1.Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may differ by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also differ depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2.Support for Q-Flash
3.Support for Smart Switch
4.Support for Xpress Install
1.Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
1.Windows® 10 64-bit (for 7th Generation Intel® Processors)
2.Windows® 10 64-bit / Windows® 8.1 64-bit / Windows® 7 32-bit / 64-bits (for 6th Generation Intel® Processors)
* Please download the "Windows USB Installation Tool" from GIGABYTE's website and install it before installing Windows 7.
1.Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 17.4cm
1.Due to different Linux support condition provided by chipset vendors, please download Linux driver from chipset vendors' website or 3rd party website.
2.Most hardware/software vendors may no longer offer drivers to support Win9X/ME/2000/XP. If drivers are available from the vendors, we will update them on the GIGABYTE website.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.